7 September 2022
The Cleveland Monsters announced today Team promotional schedule 2022-23 Complete with fan-favorite promotions, community themes, and giveaways. Singles game tickets will go on sale starting at noon tomorrow, September 8, with prices starting at just $10 per seat.
Monsters will fall off the goblin opening night Submitted by SeatGeek on Friday, October 14th against the Syracuse Crisis. Fans can once again expect popular promotions like Teddy bear toss Sunday, December 18th Pucks and paws Submitted by the Northeast Ohio Regional Sanitation District on Sunday, April 2, and Night greeting fans In the last home game of the season on Sunday, April 16th. Cleveland Rocks Night: Michael Stanley Celebration On Saturday, January 28, as well as the return Lumberjack weekend During Friday 3 February and Saturday 4 February.
In addition to the team’s home jerseys and white Columbus Blue Jackets crest, the Monsters will feature four special jerseys that will be worn in-game and sold through auctions for local charities. The team will also continue to develop the game across a multitude of diversity and inclusion themes with proceeds raised each night for a local partner charity.
click over here For the full monsters promotional schedule 2022-23 (all game times subject to change). Details of the promotional schedule are included below.
- Magnet Schedule Giveaway Courtesy of UH Sports Medicine in opening night Friday, October 14 (first 5,000 fans)
- purple hockey rally towels in Hockey fights cancer night Friday, November 25 (first 5,000 fans)
- batman and cleveland monsters kids poster in batman night Thursday, December 29 (first 2,500 children)
- T-shirt inspired by Michael Stanley in Cleveland Rocks Knight Saturday January 28 (first 10,000 fans)
- Denzel Ward Bobblehead Courtesy of Dominion Energy Saturday, March 18 (first 7,500 fans)
Specialized Jersey Nights
- Hockey fights cancer night With Reimagined Purple T-shirts on Friday, November 25
- batman night With a champion shirt on Thursday, December 29
- Lumberjack weekend In the 90s jersey on Friday, February 3 and Saturday, February 4
- Rainbow for kids and kids night T-shirts designed for kids on Saturday, April 1
Diversity and Inclusion Nights
- Spanish Heritage Night Presented by Rocket Mortgage on Saturday, October 15th
- Pride Night Tuesday 17 January
- Black Heritage Celebration Submitted by Immaculate Cleaning on Friday 10 February
- Women’s History Celebration Submitted by Athleta on Friday 24th March
Additional theme nights
- First Night Responders Presented by Ambulance Doctors – Friday 4th November
- salute for service Submitted by Cuyahoga Veterans Service Commission – Saturday, November 5
- grow game night Saturday 3rd December
- New Year celebration game – Saturday December 31
- MHC . Appreciation Night – Friday 27 January
- Kid Nation Acquisition – Saturday 11 February
- Recycle Night Offered by Republic Services – Friday February 24
Frequent promotional nights
- 1-2-3 Friday: $1 Pepsi Products, $2 Wally Hot Dogs, $3 for B’Pat Blue and other beer specials
- Monster family days Introduction from Castaway Bay: Kids can enjoy Monsters Kids meals that include hot dogs, Whale hot dogs, frozen Pepsi, and French fries for only $6.
- Blue Jackets Nights: The team will wear special blue jacket-inspired jerseys while the evening’s in-game presentation will feature items from the Columbus Monsters’ NHL team.
Tickets for one game for the 2022-23 season will go on sale on public tomorrow, September 8, at noon.
Stay informed of all the news of monsters with Monster mobile app Provided by University Hospitals available for download in Apple Store or Google Play Store. Be sure to follow the monsters TwitterAnd the FacebookAnd the Instagram And the tik tok.