Medicinal food market size, share | Growth Trends, Key Players and Competitive Strategies – Forecasting to 2028
Global Medicinal Foods Market: Global size, trends, competitiveness, historical and forecast analysis, 2021-2027, the growing dependence of Healthy alternatives in everyday life because High costs of medical services One of the major factors driving the growth of the global medicinal foods market.
The global medicinal food market is valued at US$ 19.25 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 27.82 billion by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.4% over the forecast period.
Scope of the Global Medicinal Food Market Report:
Medicinal foods are specially formulated and formulated to manage diseases that have specific nutritional needs that cannot be met by a normal diet alone, and are known as Medicinal Foods. Under the supervision of a physician, medicinal substances are ingested or ingested and planned for the specific nutritional management of disease and for the condition in which specific nutritional requirements, formulated according to recognized scientific principles, are established by medical evaluation. Medicinal foods do not require FDA review or approval.
Furthermore, they also have an exemption from the labeling requirements for health and nutrient claims under the Nutrition and Education Labeling Act of 1990. Medicinal materials are intended for use by children and adults and are available in a variety of forms, including powders and liquids. Capsules, tablets and tablets. In addition, they are a proprietary blend of macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and formulations made with plant nutrients or on their own.
Get a copy of this featured report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1700
Medical food companies:
The major players in the global medicinal food market are
- Nestle SA,
- Danone SA,
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Fresenius SE & Co.
- Targeted Medical Pharma, Inc.
- pharmaceutical company,
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Meiji Holdings, and Co., Ltd.
- Cerecin Company,
- Metagenics Corporation,
According to management:
- nervous diabetes,
- Alzheimer’s disease
One of the main drivers of global growth Medical food market It is the increasing prevalence of long-term cases followed by an increase in the number of elderly people. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 6 out of 10 adults in the United States have heart disease, cancer, chronic lung disease, stroke, diabetes, or any other disease. According to a report by the World Health Organization, in 2020, an estimated 462 million adults will lose weight, and medical foods and take-out diets have been considered the first choice for providing nutritious food to malnourished patients.
Additionally, the growing awareness regarding clinical nutrition among healthcare professionals and patients is another complementary factor for market growth. Patients suffer from nutritional deficiencies mainly due to chronic diseases and negative effects of the drugs used in their treatment. For example, malnutrition is one of the most common conditions during cancer treatment. It helps to eliminate various medical nutritional deficiencies which increases the medical food market.
Additionally, the increasing number of mergers and acquisitions in the medical food market and the increasing promotional activities by the major players are also boosting the market growth. In 2018, Fresenius Kabi AG provided a grant of $1,17657.50 to support clinical nutrition research in Latin America for malnourished individuals. Thus, this factor has a positive effect on the growing demand of the medicinal food market. Furthermore, many people suffer from malnutrition, chronic diseases, and medication side effects. for example; Malnutrition is a common condition during cancer treatment. Medicinal foods can be helpful in controlling this deficiency, and creating growth opportunities for the medicinal foods market.
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the rest of the Asia Pacific region
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and the rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa
- Solaria Bio Investigators receive a Rapid Fire Challenge award from the National Academy of Medicine.
- PROLEEVA™ Medical Food It unveils its anti-inflammatory ingredients in the ultimate comfort food experience.
- Diet regulatory compliance Supplements in training US, EU and Canada (September 12-13, 2022).
- The human microbiome market Likely to grow $3,127.916 million with a CAGR of 22.95% by 2029, Size, Participation, Growth, Emerging Trends, and Regional Overview.
- Enriched dough market To exceed US$621 million by 2032 as a preference for highly nutritious bakery products.
- The human microbiome market Size worth $2.92 billion by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 22.2% led by probiotics products (24.71% market share in 2021) global analysis by Insight Partners.
- Two-day interactive seminar On Dietary Supplement Regulatory Compliance: Focus on the US, EU, and Canada – June 13-14, 2022.
- Expert physicians and patients available for informational interviews about formula deficiency.
- take FDA Important steps to improve the supply of infant products and specialty formulations.
- Insulin syringes market The volume will reach $2.69 billion in 2030, reports and data say.
Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brand essence Market Research publishes market research reports and business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry sectors including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemicals and more. The Brand Essence Market Research Report would be a better fit for Senior Executives, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, CEOs, COOs, COOs, Managers, Governments, Agencies, Organizations and Ph.D. the students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate sales: +44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162